You have logged into the website of Château Verdignan which is listed on the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under the registration number 782004691 RCS BORDEAUX and is headquartered at Château Verdignan, 33180 Saint Seurin de Cadourne – France.
This website contains a certain amount of business information.
The Director of Publications of the Château Verdignan website is Mr. Eric Miailhe, in his capacity as legal representative of Château Verdignan.
Website hosted by : Exalto
Creation & Development : Exalto
Château Verdignan would like to draw the attention of users of its website to the following points :
To visit this website, users must have reached the legal age for the consumption and/or purchase of alcohol in compliance with the legislation in force in their country of residence (the highest age being taken into account).
If no legal age requirement exists in the user’s country of residence, the user must be at least 21 years of age to access this website.
1 – Access to the website
– To visit this website, users must have reached the legal age for the consumption and/or purchase of alcohol in compliance with the legislation in force in their country of residence (the highest age being taken into account). If no legal age requirement exists in the user’s country of residence, the user must be at least 21 years of age to access this website.
– The user of this website acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this website.
– Château Verdignan will not be held liable for elements beyond its control or possible damage incurred to the technical environment of the user, in particular to the user’s computer, software, network equipment and any other equipment used to access or use the service and/or information.
– The user is reminded that the act of fraudulently accessing and remaining in a computer system, of hindering or disrupting the operation of said system, and of fraudulently inserting or modifying data in a computer system constitute an offence punishable by criminal penalties.
– Access to the Château Verdignan website is free of charge. The costs related to access and use of the telecommunications network is at the charge of the customer, in accordance with the terms established by their internet access provider and telecommunications operator.
2 – Intellectual Property
– Château Verdignan is the owner or rights holder of all the elements contained in this website, in particular the data, photos and videos. Any form of reproduction, representation, transmission or broadcast, whether partial or total, of the content of this website, by any means whatsoever without prior express authorisation of Château Verdignan is prohibited and constitutes an act of counterfeit punishable under Articles L 335 – 2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
The photographs present on the site are credited to Arnaud Brukhnoff, François Poincet of Occitmedia and Lovely Miailhe-Conqueret.
– The brands of the Château Verdignan website publisher and its products, in addition to the logos featured on the website are registered trademarks. Any form of partial or total reproduction of these brands or logos, using elements of the website without the express authorisation of Château Coufran is thus prohibited, as specified in Article L 713 – 2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
3 – Website content
– Château Verdignan reserves the right to correct the content of this site, at any time and without prior notification. Furthermore, Château Verdignan declines all liability in the event of a delay, error or omission relating to the content of the present pages, including in the event of a disruption to the service or its non-availability.
4 – Hypertext Links
– The creation of hypertext links to the Château Verdignan website are subject to prior consent from the publisher.
5 – Credits
All photographs present on this site are the property of Château Verdignan and are thus protected under the Intellectual and Artistic Property Code.
Certain photographs may be reproduced under the express condition that prior written consent from Château Verdignan has been obtained and that the author and source are specified.